Total Community Transformers continues to transform communities in Mzimba and Surrounding areas
Tranforming communities since 2017
The organizational was registered in 2019 by the registrar general of the Malawi government.
Working with stakeholders, Total community Transformers endeavours to empower the disadvantaged rural communities with appropriate knowledge, skills and resources
The vision of total community Transformers shall be to promote rural community groups in Malawi who try to uplift their communities and surrounding.
Years Of Experience
Traditional Authorities in Mzimba
- To improve the quality of life for vulnerable groups in Malawi
- To contribute towards reduction of HIV/AIDS and its impact in communities
- To enhance participation of ordinary people in development of their communities
- To provide education support to needy orphans and vulnerable children through community support groups
- To enhance community and individual business ventures
- To optimise ecological and natural resource management
- To conduct any other business or activity as desirable in connection with or incidental to the forgoing purpose
Our Core Values
We believe that solution to challenges that communities face reside in the communities themselves and engaging them is bringing those solutions out.
We believe that for total community transformation to take place all areas physical, social, spiritual, political and economic sectors should all be tackled
We believe that TCT is just a steward of resources on behalf of our communities and we have to handle business with integrity and accountability
We believe that if we are to effectively change our communities we must work with compassion that is motivated by passion and empathy.
Get In touch with us. Ask Any Question or Partner with us or donate
+265 997 312 874